THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A GUIDE TO THOSE SERVING IN BFG WHO ARE EITHER AN APPLICANT OR NON-APPLICANT FOR TRANCHE 4 REDUNDANCY
THE following information is provided to assist those who have been selected as either an applicant or non-applicant for Tranche 4 redundancy.
It is not exhaustive and you should now ensure that you read the following sources of information:
- Army Compulsory Redundancy DIN Tranche 4 – 2014DIN01-011 dated 23 January 2014
- JSP 464 Tri-Service Accommodation Regulations Parts 1 and 2
- JSP 752 Tri-Service Regulations for Allowances
- British Forces Germany Standing Instruction 3211
- British Forces Germany Standing Instruction 3217
If you have any questions you should contact your unit chain of command at the earliest opportunity.